The OceanAire OWC is a portable water-cooled air conditioner designed for permanent or temporary spot cooling applications. The entire air conditioning unit has been built in an attractive sheet metal cabinet, equipped with heavy-duty casters for mobility.
All OWC models come with a 10-foot power cord for electrical connection and added mobility in service. These spot-coolers are designed to direct air to specific areas or objects through a discharge grill located on the upper-front of the unit, while rejecting heat in the waster water.
The OWC is a self-contained unit with the entire cooling system, fan motors and water-side components neatly arranged in a gray polyester powder coated metal cabinet. When connected to the proper source of electrical power, the digital thermostat controls the OWC unit to provide the desired level of comfort and cooling.
A wide variety of accessories and factory installed options are available for the OWC units allowing for improved performance and versatility.
OWC Standard Features
- Premier Water Cooled Portable Commercial Air Conditioners
- Deluxe Electronic Controller with Large LED Display
- Automatic Cooling Mode
- Automatic and Manual 6-Speed Fan Control
- Available in Voltages: 115, 230, 230/3, 460/3
- Internal Water-Cooled Condensing Circuit
- Built-in Water Regulating Valve
- Rear Swivel Casters
- Front Swivel Casters with Brake
- 10 Foot Power Cord LCDI (Some Models)
- Washable Electrostatic Air Filters
- Built-in Hour Meter Records Compressor Operating Time
- Manual reset High Pressure Safety Switch
- Automatic Condensate Pump with Overflow Alert
- Powder Coated 18 Gauge Sheet Metal Cabinet
- UL Listed (U.S.A. and Canada)
- Made in the U.S.A.