Powerful Cooling for Any Commercial Space
The Big Ass Fans Cool-Space 500 evaporative cooler is designed for immediate relief in large production facilities, warehouses, service bays, outdoor events and stadiums up to 6,500 square feet.
Heavy-duty wheels and a durable design make it simple to cool even the toughest indoor or outdoor environments.
Largest Option for Extreme Conditions
Easily reduce the temperature in your space by up to 33 degrees F to keep your guests or employees comfortable even in harsh summer weather:
- Powerful Cooling: Powerful 50-inch fan diameter moves air faster than comparable units. This fan moves air up to 9,700 CFM to maximize spot cooling right where you need it.
- Thick Cooling Media: The resin-treated cooling media that cools air is 8 inches thick, making it more effective at evaporating heat and more durable to last longer.
- Massive Water Tank & Continuous Fill: Large 64-gallon water reservoir with continuous fill means you’ll enjoy refreshing cool air for hours at a time. Add a hose for continuous use without having to refill the tank.
- Adjustable Cooling: Variable speed, totally enclosed .5 horsepower motor is tested before sale. Easily adjust the cooling speed with the knob on the control panel.
- Affordable to Run: Unlike many cooling options, evaporative coolers are inexpensive to run. They don’t use compressors; simply set it up and add a water source for immediate relief.
Upgraded Control Panel for Simple Cooling
While most evaporative coolers use simple dial controls, this one is packed with upgrades for easier and more efficient control. The remote control and digital onboard control panel feature:
- Occupancy Sensor: Turn on this mode for thought-free operation. A sensor on the model will detect activity and run as needed.
- Fan Control: Adjust the fan speed as needed based on your comfort.
- Manual Pump Control: Pump remaining water out of the unit for storing after use.
- Low Water Indicator: A notification light tells you if water needs to be refilled for continuous use.
- Timer: Set operation to run for 15 minutes and then shutting off automatically.